Friday, April 19, 2013
Jericho Canyon Vineyard
3322 Old Lawley Toll Rd
Cost: Our sustainability tour fee is $30 per person. 100% of this fee will be donated to The Nature Conservancy to further their conservation efforts.
Contact: Jericho Canyon Vineyard, (707) 331-9076
From the depths of the canyon to the eagle’s perch, Jericho Canyon’s steeply terraced vineyard is the spectacular, the extreme. Since 1989, the Bleechers have sustainably farmed grapes for their terroir driven estate Cabernet Sauvignon and Sauvignon Blanc.
On the weekend of April 19-21, we will be observing Earth Day through offering sustainable winemaking tours.
Our sustainability tour includes:
- Personalized tour with owner and Jericho Canyon vine whisperer Marla Bleecher
- A walk through our hillside vineyard where you will learn about our sustainable grape growing, pest management, and land use
- A tour of our reclaimed redwood winery including information on our sustainable winemaking
- A sit down tasting at the back of our naturally climate controlled wine cave
- A plant of your very own to either plant in one of our estate gardens or take home to try your own green thumb
By appointment only. Please mention the sustainability tour when making your reservation. Contact email@example.com or 707.331.9076