home › napa
wineries › Stonehedge Winery
Stonehedge, based in Napa Valley, is a small family run wine producer specialized in the production of high quality handcrafted wines sold across the USA, Europe and Asia. Stonehedge is well known for its Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, barrel fermented Chardonnay and Petite Sirah.
1004 Clinton street
Tues-Thur 12pm-6pm, Fri & Sat 12pm-close Mon by appointment
(707)257-1068 x 305
- Open for wine tastings
- Open to the public
- Tasting at tasting bar
- Seated tasting available
- Tasting fee
- Tasting fee waived with wine purchase
- Winery practices sustainable agriculture/production
- Dog friendly - It's ok to bring your dog!
- Winery has art on display
- Winery can host corporate functions up to 30 people
- Indoor tasting area
- Family run
- Winemaker or owner usually available
Current Wine Varieties Produced
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Pinot Noir
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Petite Sirah
Napa Neighbor Discount
The offer listed below is valid for all Napa Valley residents age 21 and over.
We offer 20% off to all Napa Valley Locals.
Tasting Room Size
Tasting Room Atmosphere
Relaxing, cozy, friendly atmosphere to enjoy different range of wines.
Music in Tasting
Popular single varities, Hip Hop, Dance, New age, country
from Tasting Room:
Rustic, Tuscan colors
Yes, depending on customers interest
Customers can bring in
Map Stonehedge Winery
1004 Clinton street, Napa
Hours: Tues-Thur 12pm-6pm, Fri & Sat 12pm-close Mon by appointment
* We use the exact longitude and latitude to map winery locations. Most online maps use addresses which are inaccurate in agricultural areas like the Napa Valley.