Levendi is a family owned, boutique winery located in Napa Valley, California. The Gianulias family has a strong Greek tradition of private winemaking dating back for centuries. Since 1926, on American and Napa Valley soil, they have propagated, refined and developed special handcrafted vintages to share with family and friends.
Winemaker Alison Green Doran has brought vitality and excitement to the development of each vintage. The result of her labors is embodied in the exquisite taste and velvety feel our wines deliver glass after glass. A testament to Alison's dedication to the vineyards, to the fruit and to her passion for the perfect pour.
Wine clubs are a great way to stay connected to your favorite wineries.
To join Levendi Winery's wine club, visit their website or call them at 877.538.3634.
Get Exclusive Access to Levendi Wines!
When you appreciate Levendi wines as much as we do, you deserve special access to all the best Levendi has to offer. That's why we provide special member benefits to those who join our wine club and want to taste the best of Levendi, vintage after wonderful vintage.
* Two different bottles of the current Levendi vintage.
* Four shipments per year with a 20% discount off the retail price (all charges made at the time of shipment)
* A 20% discount on all current and future online purchases.
* Immediate notification of all new Levendi wine releases.
* An invitation to all special Levendi events.
* Pre-Release opportunities of special wines and vintages.
* All charges will be made at the time of shipment
Please visit www.levendiwinery.com to learn more!
Once a year the rarest new Napa Valley wines become available under one roof at Premiere Napa Valley. Wineries throughout the Napa Valley are given one task to participate: create a one-of-a-kind wine for this event to be purchased by one lucky bidder. This event is only open to select members of the wine trade and the successful bidder is the sole owner of this unique wine.
Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon
Release Date: October - 2009
Appellation: Napa Valley
To purchase this wine or check on availability contact:
Gary's Wine & Marketplace