- Offers tours by appointment - call/email
- Winery is family friendly
- Open by appointment - call/email
- Winery includes wine caves
- Tasting at tasting bar
- Seated tasting available
- Tasting available in private area
- Tasting fee
- Winery has gardens
- Winery has picnic area
- Winery practices sustainable agriculture/production
- Dog friendly - It's ok to bring your dog!
- Winery has unique architecture
- Winery can host corporate functions up to 20 people
- Indoor tasting area
- Outdoor tasting area
- Winemaker or owner usually available
Family Friendly Winery
We provide a "behind-the-scenes" tour that shows visitors how we make wine here using our unique, hand-crafted processes. Visitors see our processing system and receive a description of how it all works.
Tasting Room Size
Tasting Room Atmosphere
The Tasting Room is both elegant and cozy, designed and decorated with an early California feel. It features a two story window looking out over Yountville. The tasting room feels like an extension of the Keever's home, which is on the property.
Music in Tasting
Current, popular music
from Tasting Room:
Breath taking views of the valley floor, Wappo Hill and the Stag's Leap
Tasting includes a guided tour of our winemaking facility, cave, and vineyard by one of the owners
Wine and Cheese Pairing by advance appointment.