Sullivan Vineyards is a small family owned winery located in the heart of the Napa Valley. The Sullivan's have been growing in Rutherford since 1972 and produced their first wine in 1981. They believe strongly in dry farming, thus creating a wine that is big, velvety and reflects the terroir of Rutherford. Jim and Sean Sullivan have both made the wines and are now working with Ross Sullivan, a Napa Valley Native, who also believes that winemaking begins in the vineyard. Currently the Sullivan's produce limited amounts of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Chardonnay and their reserve blend "Coeur de Vigne" Heart of the Vineyard.
1090 Galleron Road
10am to 5pm Monday through Sunday
- Open for wine tastings
- Offers tours by appointment - call/email
- Open by appointment - call/email
- Seated tasting available
- Tasting fee
- Winery has gardens
- Winery has picnic area
- Winery practices sustainable agriculture/production
- Dog friendly - It's ok to bring your dog!
- Winery has unique architecture
- Winery has art on display
- Winery can host corporate functions up to 200 people
- Indoor tasting area
- Outdoor tasting area
- Winemaker or owner usually available
Current Wine Varieties Produced
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Red Blend
- Bordeaux Blend
Sullivan Vineyards Wine Club
Wine clubs are a great way to stay connected to your favorite wineries.
To join Sullivan Vineyards's wine club, visit their website or call them at 707-963-9646.
Our Wine Club offers you small reserve lots of Cabernet, Merlots and Chardonnays at a great price. Call 877-Big-Reds for more details.
Premiere Napa Valley
Once a year the rarest new Napa Valley wines become available under one roof at Premiere Napa Valley. Wineries throughout the Napa Valley are given one task to participate: create a one-of-a-kind wine for this event to be purchased by one lucky bidder. This event is only open to select members of the wine trade and the successful bidder is the sole owner of this unique wine.
Premiere Napa Valley 2009
Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon
Release Date: January - 2010
Appellation: Napa Valley
To purchase this wine or check on availability contact:
Dean & Deluca Japan
Map Sullivan Vineyards
1090 Galleron Road, Saint Helena
Hours: 10am to 5pm Monday through Sunday
* We use the exact longitude and latitude to map winery locations. Most online maps use addresses which are inaccurate in agricultural areas like the Napa Valley.