- Offers tours by appointment - call/email
- Open by appointment - call/email
- Winery includes wine caves
- Tasting at tasting bar
- Seated tasting available
- Tasting available in private area
- Tasting fee
- Tasting fee waived with wine purchase
- Winery has gardens
- Winery has picnic area
- Winery practices sustainable agriculture/production
- Winery has unique architecture
- Winery can host corporate functions up to 50 people
- Indoor tasting area
- Outdoor tasting area
- Barrel tasting available
- Family run
- Winemaker or owner usually available
Current Wine Varieties Produced
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Port Style Wine
- Bordeaux Blend
- Sauvignon Blanc
Napa Neighbor Discount
The offer listed below is valid for all Napa Valley residents age 21 and over.
Complementary tasting for up to two people in our new tasting room.
Schweiger Vineyards Wine Club
Wine clubs are a great way to stay connected to your favorite wineries.
To join Schweiger Vineyards's wine club, visit their website or call them at 707-963-4882.
Members receive 20% discounts on current releases and special event pricing.
Two, 6-bottle shipments per year. Combo of reds, whites, and dessert wines.
Red Connoisseurs Club
Two, 6-bottle shipments/year of our premium red wines
Two, 12-bottle shipments/year of our premium red wines
FREE SHIPPING on all case purchases!
A third one bottle magnum shipment in Nov.
20% discount on all magnum purchases,
10% discount on all 3L., 6L, and 9L.
Tasting Room Size
Tasting Room Atmosphere
Taste at 2,200 ft above the Napa Valley. Enjoy our beautiful views, wonderful estate grown wines, and a once in a lifetime experience. Tastings available in our beautiful tasting room or on our garden terrace and/or our elegant barrel room, by appointment.
Music in Tasting
from Tasting Room:
napa valley floor views from 2000' mountain top
Focused on educating all aspects of growing and winemaking on Spring Mountain
$35 Tasting includes a Charcuterie Plate to enjoy and experience our wines with food.
Map Schweiger Vineyards
4015 Spring Mountain Road, Saint Helena
Hours: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., 7 days a week
* We use the exact longitude and latitude to map winery locations. Most online maps use addresses which are inaccurate in agricultural areas like the Napa Valley.